Coquito cake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, coquito cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coquito cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coquito cake is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coquito cake using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito cake:
- Prepare of cake.
- Take 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 cup of butter or 2 sticks of butter.
- Make ready 4 of eggs (yokes and whites separated).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 cup of self rising flour.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of brandy.
- Take of Coquito.
- Prepare 3 cup of Coquito (find recipe in my profile).
- Take of frosting.
- Make ready 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like your frosting).
- Make ready 1 tsp of coconut extract.
- Take of garnish.
- Get 1 of sprinkle of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Get 1 of sprinkle of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Coquito cake:
- Preheat oven to to 350° and butter or spray your molds. I use baking spray..
- In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat butter sugar, yokes, brandy and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Slowly add the flour and milk, alternate little by little while beating.
- Once blended, fold egg whites into batter. Very important DO NOT beat or mix the egg whites in. Gently fold them in until blended..
- Put mixture into cake mold and gently pick up and drop the mold on the counter to get excess air out.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes depending on your molds. DO NOT open oven door until about 20 minutes..
- Let cool off until warm enough that you can touch it, but not cold. With a skewer poke holes throughout the cakes.
- Slowly pour your coquito over the cake. Make sure to use all three cups. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- While your cake is cooling and absorbing the coquito, make your frosting..
- Combine whipping cream, coconut extract and powdered sugar in a bowl and whip until stiff.
- Frost the cake and sprinkle shredded coconut and cinnamon on top.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coquito cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito cake Recipe Video: