No Bake Winter Slices this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, no bake winter slices. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No Bake Winter Slices is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. No Bake Winter Slices is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no bake winter slices using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Winter Slices:
- Take 600 grams of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 150 ml of water.
- Get 250 grams of butter.
- Take 250 grams of crushed butter cookies.
- Prepare 200 grams of ground nuts (I put carob).
- Prepare 200 grams of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 150 ml of rum (or brandy or whiskey).
- Prepare 160 grams of baking chocolate.
- Take 255 grams of baking chocolate (GLAZE).
- Prepare 150 grams of butter (GLAZE).
Instructions to make No Bake Winter Slices:
- Put sugar and water in a pan over low heat until the sugar dissolves completely (10min).
- Add butter, chocolate, nuts, crushed cookies and coconut to the pot. Take off heat.
- Add alcohol or a few drops of rum extract.
- Spread mixture on a big sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- GLAZE: melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler then pour over the cooled cake. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food no bake winter slices recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
No Bake Winter Slices Recipe Video: