Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, double chocolate peppermint cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have double chocolate peppermint cookies using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies:
- Get of Cookies.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips, 15 to 16 oz divided.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, natural unsweetened.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature, 1 stick.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of peppermint extract.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, large.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, bittersweet (do not exceed 61% cacao).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Make ready 4 of candy canes, coarsely crushed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mint chocolate Hershey's kisses.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Stir 2 cups chocolate chips in medium metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until melted and smooth..
- Measure 2/3 cups melted chocolate; transfer to small metal bowl and reserve for drizzling..
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, espresso powder, and salt in medium bowl..
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until creamy..
- Add sugar and both extracts; beat until smooth..
- Add eggs; beat to blend..
- Beat in melted chocolate from medium bowl..
- Add dry ingredients; beat until just blended..
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips..
- Measure 1 level tablespoonful of dough; roll dough between palms to form a ball. Place on prepared baking sheet..
- Repeat with remaining dough, spacing cookies 1 1/2" apart..
- Bake cookies until cracked all over and tester inserted into center comes out with large, moist crumbs attached, 8 to 9 minutes..
- Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes..
- Transfer cookies on parchment paper to racks to cool completely..
- Place unwrapped kisses in center of cookies prior to final cooling so kisses bottoms will melt and meld to the cookies..
- Rewarm reserved 2/3 cups chocolate over small saucepan of simmering water. Using fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies..
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes over, arranging some pieces with red parts showing..
- Chill just until chocolate sets, about 30 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food double chocolate peppermint cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe Video: