Cake Ball Lollipops this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cake ball lollipops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cake Ball Lollipops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cake Ball Lollipops is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cake ball lollipops using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake Ball Lollipops:
- Get of Inside cake lollipop.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of instant espresso coffee powder or granules.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Take 1 box of super most triple chocolate fudge cake mix (or any kind of your fav cake mix).
- Get 1 of 12oz. can whipped cream frosting (or your fav kind of frosting).
- Take of Lollipop shell.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of shortening (to thin out candy melts if used).
- Make ready 40 of paper lollipop sticks.
- Get 1 of You can use candy melts, coating wafers or chocolate.
- Take of For The Cuteness!.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles, candy, colored sugar, glitter cake gel, stencils, etc...
- Make ready 1 of You can even use mini cupcake liners and wrap some in candy wrappers to add variety, instead of using sticks :-).
Steps to make Cake Ball Lollipops:
- In small bowl mix coffee and water until dissolved.
- Bake cake mix as directed EXCEPT substitute water for coffee mixture.
- Cool cake completely.
- Crumble cake in a bowl & add frosting.
- Mix well and roll into tbsp size balls.
- Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet & freeze about (about 15 min).
- Meanwhile microwave candy melts or chocolate as directed & add 1/2 tsp shortening until smooth and slightly runs off spoon.
- When ready dip the tip of the lollipop stick in candy melts /chocolate & insert into cake ball & place on wax paper.
- Continue until all balls have sticks attached.
- Make sure sticks are set before completely dipping cake ball in candy melts/chocolate.
- Begin dipping each cake ball & decorate!!!.
- Tip: use a foam block (like used for flower arrangements) to stand up lollipops until candy shell dries.
- There are so many cute creative ways to decorate these, just have fun with it and go crazy!!!.
- Store at room temperature.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food cake ball lollipops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cake Ball Lollipops Recipe Video: