Brandy Slush this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, brandy slush. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brandy Slush is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Brandy Slush is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brandy slush using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brandy Slush:
- Get 12 oz. of can frozen orange juice concentrate.
- Prepare 12 oz. of can frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Get 1 cup of apricot brandy.
- Prepare 1 cup of vodka.
- Make ready 24 oz. of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 12 oz. of peach mango juice blend.
- Get 12 oz. of seltzer water (to help freeze quicker).
- Prepare 2 of empty 1.75 liter juice bottles (to store unfrozen slush).
Steps to make Brandy Slush:
- Combine everything and mix well. I split the mix between two pitchers and pour back and forth a bunch of times because I don't own a container large enough to mix it all at once..
- Pour mixture into empty juice bottles. This will make the next step easier and allow you to store whatever you don't use into the fridge for later..
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight..
- Once frozen, place cubes into a zip lock freezer bag and mash it into a slush with your bare hands. No, not by squeezing the cubes bare-handed. Seal the bag first and then squeeze..
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to put slush into a glass and then pour on your favorite citrus-y soda (Sun Drop, Sierra Mist, 7-Up, or similar). I use a 50/50 slush to soda ratio..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brandy slush recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandy Slush Recipe Video: