Café Cubano this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, café cubano. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Café Cubano is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Café Cubano is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have café cubano using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Café Cubano:
- Take 8 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of espresso coffee.
- Get 1 of water.
Steps to make Café Cubano:
- Please note this is stove top recipe..
- Put the sugar into a measuring cup..
- Brew the coffee like normal..
- As the first couple of drops of espresso are made, take the pot off the stove and pour the little bit into the sugar. Then return it to the stove and let it finish brewing..
- Begin to stir the sugar. It should have a paste-like consistency; if not add more coffee. (Slowly so as to not add too much).
- Continue to stir the sugar until it almost turns white again. Once it does the rest of the coffee should be ready. Add the coffee directly to the sugar and stir..
- Serve in espresso cups and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food café cubano recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Café Cubano Recipe Video: