Cognac Pecan Pie this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cognac pecan pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cognac Pecan Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Cognac Pecan Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cognac pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cognac Pecan Pie:
- Prepare 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 4 dash of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Take 4 dash of Cognac.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shelled pecan.
- Get 1 of deep dish pie crust.
Instructions to make Cognac Pecan Pie:
- Pour in the light corn syrup, eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix them together..
- Once everything is mix together add in the vanilla and cognac and mix them together until your happy with your mixture..
- Place your pecan into the pie crust. Then pour your mixture over the pecan...
- Let the mixtures level out. Then you place the pie into the oven at 375°F..
- Then cook for a hour and half or until the egde is golden brown..
- Once the pie is finished cooking leave it in the oven to rest for half a hour then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cognac pecan pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cognac Pecan Pie Recipe Video: