Fudge brownie this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, fudge brownie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fudge brownie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Fudge brownie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fudge brownie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fudge brownie:
- Make ready 4 of large eggs.
- Get 1 1/4 cups (106 g) of Dutch-process cocoa.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of espresso powder, optional for enhanced flavor.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 16 tablespoons (227 g) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take 2 1/4 cups (447 g) of sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 cups (180 g) of King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour or Gluten-Free Measure for Measure Flour.
- Make ready 2 cups (340 g) of chocolate chips NUTRITION INFORMATION.
Steps to make Fudge brownie:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9"x 13" pan.
- Crack the 4 eggs into a bowl, and beat them at medium speed with the cocoa, salt, baking powder, espresso powder (if using), and vanilla for about 1 minute, or until smooth. You can do this while you're melting your butter (next step)..
- Melt the butter, then add the sugar and stir until well combined Continue to heat (or microwave) briefly, just until the mixture is hot but not bubbling; it'll become shiny looking as you stir it. Heating the mixture to this point will dissolve more of the sugar, which will help produce a shiny top crust on your brownies..
- Add the hot butter/sugar mixture to the egg/cocoa mixture, stirring until smooth..
- Add the flour and chips, stirring until smooth. Again, adding the chips helps produce a shiny top crust..
- Bake the brownies for 28 to 32 minutes Remove them from the oven and cool on a rack before cutting and serving..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fudge brownie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fudge brownie Recipe Video: