Coffee Banana Cake Loaf this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coffee banana cake loaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Coffee Banana Cake Loaf is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coffee banana cake loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Banana Cake Loaf:
- Get 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coffee liqueur.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Coffee Banana Cake Loaf:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coffee banana cake loaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf Recipe Video: