Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brandy cream chicken alfredo pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brandy cream chicken alfredo pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta:
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion diced.
- Take 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brandy.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 packages of Pasta of choice.
- Get 1 of Jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta:
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Season chicken Breasts with a seasoning of choice and pan sear.
- In same pan add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Add another tablespoon of butter if necessary..
- Add Brandy and ignite while holding the pan away from you. After the flame burns out add cream, worcestershire, dijon mustard, 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce, and mix thoroughly.
- Add seared chicken Breasts to same pan, cover and simmer 20-25 mins. Meanwhile, prepare your favorite pasta..
- After chicken Breasts are finished cooking, serve on top of pasta either sliced, or diced, and top all of it with some delicious brandy cream alfredo sauce and parsley. Ready to serve!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brandy cream chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta Recipe Video: