Chilli con carne this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli con carne. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chilli con carne is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Chilli con carne is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chilli con carne using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli con carne:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- Make ready 2 links (1/4 lb) of beer bratwurst.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 can of Mexican beer, such as Modelo Especial.
- Take 1 (28 oz) of can whole roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chicken or beef stock.
- Take 1 can of ranchero-style pinto beans (like La Costeña brand).
- Make ready of Spice mix.
- Take 1 tsp of Aleppo chile powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chipotle chile powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 Tbsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin (comino).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of cornmeal.
- Get 1 tsp of instant coffee (or 1 shot prepped espresso).
- Get of to taste Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chilli con carne:
- For spice blend: Combine all spices in a small bowl. If using whole spices/chiles, toast and grind separately first..
- Blend can of tomatoes in a food mill, processor, or blender. Add to a Crock-Pot with chicken/beef stock and set to high..
- Add beef to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove sausage from casings and add to beef, breaking both up to create a more homogeneous blend. Stir occasionally, allowing fat to release from meat..
- When meat is beginning to brown, add onion and garlic. Cook until meat is well browned and onion is soft and translucent..
- Add spice mix to meat, beginning with half and tasting to see if you desire more (I always use it all). Add tomato paste and allow to cook, stirring constantly, until spices are toasted and well combined (about 1-2 min)..
- Add meat mixture to crockpot and stir. Deglaze pan with the beer and allow alcohol to evaporate (there should be a lot of great fond to scrape up!). Add this to the Crock-Pot when beginning to take on a syrupy texture..
- Add beans to Crock-Pot. Turn Crock-Pot to low and cover. Allow to simmer for 2-4 hours, until thick and delicious. Add salt and pepper to taste (don't add salt previous to this step!)..
- Serve hot, topped with cheese and sour cream. Served on top of Fritos, it's a killer Frito Pie. Served with cornbread, it's an incredible meal that will warm body and soul in wintertime..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chilli con carne recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chilli con carne Recipe Video: