Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1:
- Make ready 238 g of Dried Fruits Mix Preferably Foodsterr,.
- Take 75 g of Dates Pitted Thinly Sliced,.
- Prepare 50 g of Maraschino Cherries Halved,.
- Take 50 g of Crystallized Ginger Quartered,.
- Get 75 g of Cointreau / Brandy / Dark Rum,.
Steps to make Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1:
- You can use a Combination of Raisins, Sultanas, Green Raisins, Dried Apricots, Candied Orange Peels, Candied Lemon Peels, Dried Cranberries and Blueberries..
- Ransfer dried fruits mix, dates, cherries and ginger into a large bowl. Toss to combine well. Transfer into the sterilized jar. Add in the Cointreau or any other liqueur you are using. Give it a good shake to combine everything well. Set this aside in a cool & dry place for 7 to 10 days. Give it a good shake every 24 hrs..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 Recipe Video: