A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, a very, very chocolate chocolate layer cake fusf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have a very, very chocolate chocolate layer cake fusf using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF:
- Prepare of For the chocolate cake.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Make ready 1 of tblsp espresso powder.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take of For the chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Prepare 3 sticks of softened butter.
- Take 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp espresso powder.
- Prepare 5 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare 9 inch cake pans by buttering, lining bottom with parchment and then buttering and dusting with flour.
- Sift the cocoa and flour together and then add the rest of the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add buttermilk, oil and water.
- Add espresso powder and vanilla.
- Pour into pans evenly and bake for 22-28 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack. Let cool in pans for 15 minutes and then turn out onto cooling rack, then remove parchment rounds.
- Let cool completely and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Pour cocoa into mixer bowl and blend to break up lumps.
- Add butter and cream thoroughly, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt and espresso powder. Blend completely.
- Add sugar one cup at a time on low speed. After each addition of sugar add a little of the milk. Scrape down sides of bowl and turn speed to high for one minute.
- Repeat with remaining sugar and milk.
- Add vanilla and blend thoroughly. Add additional milk if needed.
- Frost cake, refrigerate for an hour to set icing..
- Serve with chocolate ice cream, just because.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food a very, very chocolate chocolate layer cake fusf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF Recipe Video: