Best Holiday Cookies this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best holiday cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Best Holiday Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Best Holiday Cookies is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have best holiday cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Get 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Get 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 C of dried cranberries.
- Make ready 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- Take 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Preparation.
- Take of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Make ready of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Steps to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food best holiday cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Best Holiday Cookies Recipe Video: