Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steak with tarragon mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have steak with tarragon mushroom sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- Take of Steak of your choice (I used flank, but rib or sirloin work too).
- Take 500 g of white or brown mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- The night before, season the steak with salt and place it uncovered in the fridge. This allows the salt time to penetrate the meat, and the cool air dries out the surface of the steak, allowing for a better crust. Take the steak out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking..
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Sear the steak to your liking (I go about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Remove the steak to a plate and tent it loosely with foil to rest..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until they release water, about 2 minutes. Let the liquid cook off, then add the shallot and garlic. Fry about 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the brandy to the pan. Let the alcohol boil off, then add the beef stock. Simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the mushrooms and sauce on the side, or spoon it onto the steak..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce Recipe Video: