Chocolate Tiramisu this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chocolate tiramisu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Tiramisu is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Tiramisu is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Take of Chocolate Base:.
- Prepare 500 grams of semi sweet chocolate.
- Make ready 300 ml. of whip cream.
- Make ready 125 ml of strong Espresso, or strong filtered coffee.
- Get 250 grams of lady fingers.
- Make ready of Tiramisu filling:.
- Take 500 grams of Mascarpone Cheese.
- Take 500 ml. of whip cream.
- Make ready 50 ml of Coffee Liqueur.
- Get 100 grams of Cocoa for topping.
Steps to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Add 300 ml. of heavy cream along with the espresso or strong filtered coffee into a sauce pan. Keep in mind do not bring this to a boil, let it simmer and stir until you see the first bubbles..
- Pour the espresso cream mix into the semi-sweet chocolate and stir with a spoon or fork until the chocolate starts to melt..
- Once the chocolate has melted start to whip..
- In a large bowl add in the lady fingers and pour in the chocolate mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about an 1 hour, so that the chocolate base can cool..
- While the chocolate base is cooling off in the refrigerator, you can work on the Tiramisu filling. In a large bowl, add the Mascarpone cheese and the coffee liqueur and mix. (I use Tia Maria as the coffee liqueur) Mix both ingredients together until it is a smooth base..
- Add whip cream into mascarpone mix and whip for a few minutes. Now, as far as I am concerned in regards to making whip cream, not really good at it. 😦 I have tried many times to do it but it just doesn’t work out. Soooo, I buy ready made whip cream. 🙂.
- Plastic Cone Bag.
- This little trick helps place the whip cream into the plastic cone bag. Take a large glass place in the plastic cone and fill it in. 🙂.
- Spread whip cream and top off with Cocoa 🙂 Kali Orexi!!!!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Tiramisu Recipe Video: