Steak Diane this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak diane. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Diane is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Steak Diane is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak diane using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Diane:
- Take 4 half of inch slices of beef tenderloin steak.
- Make ready 1 of shallot minced.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 box of veal demi-glace combined with one cup of beef broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare To taste of salt pepper and hot sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 8 ounces of mushrooms sliced Cremini or Button.
- Prepare To taste of Assorted fresh herbs as desired such as parsley, chives and thyme.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cold butter.
- Prepare As needed of Olive oil and butter for sautéing.
Instructions to make Steak Diane:
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and butter until hot. Season fillets with salt and pepper and sear in pan until brown on both sides and cooked to medium rare. Remove to plate and tent to keep warm..
- Add mushrooms to same pan and cook until softened. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Then add shallot and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Off heat add brandy and ignite. Once flames die down cook until almost gone. Then add beef broth, lemon, cream, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Cook until slightly thickened and reduced. Off heat stir in herbs and butter until melted. Pour over steaks and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak diane recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Diane Recipe Video: