Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork:
- Prepare 2 pounds of pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Make ready 1/2 of a medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot, chopped (if you don't have shallots, just double up on the onion).
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of black coffee (or 3/4 cup water + 1 Tablespoon espresso grind coffee).
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of vinegar (Balsamic, distilled white, apple cider all work fine).
- Prepare of green onion for garnish.
Instructions to make Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork:
- Put all the ingredients in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. This should take 15 minutes or so..
- Once everything comes to a boil, give everything a couple of gentle stirs, lower the heat to medium low, and simmer, lid askew, for another 30 minutes..
- Enjoy garnished with a sprinkling of chopped green onions and a bowl of steamed jasmine rice (or whatever kind you prefer). :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork Recipe Video: