Hot Chocolate.....non Dairy this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hot chocolate.....non dairy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Chocolate.....non Dairy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Hot Chocolate.....non Dairy is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hot chocolate.....non dairy using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate.....non Dairy:
- Take of Ingredients.
- Take 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder...like Hersheys.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of espresso coffee or instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of non dairy coffee creamer like Coffee Mate.
- Get 1 2/3 cup of boiling water.
Steps to make Hot Chocolate.....non Dairy:
- Mix cocoa, brown sugar, coffee, vanilla extract, cinnamon and the 1/4 cups hot water in 2 quart sauce pan.
- Heat on low til dissolved and well blended.
- Add creamer and boiling water to cocoa mixture.
- Heat on low for 3 minutes, stirring continuously, til creamer is dissolved..
- Remove from heat, let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, til cool enough to drink.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Makes 2 8 oz servings or 3 6oz servings..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food hot chocolate.....non dairy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot Chocolate.....non Dairy Recipe Video: