Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak:
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Take 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Get 3/4 cup of beef stock.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak:
- Cook your steak in a stainless steel pan. While it's resting, wipe away any burned bits. If there's a lot of oil and grease, remove all but a few tablespoons. Put the pan back on high heat..
- Add the shallot and garlic to the pan and sweat for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Off the heat, pour in the brandy. Put the pan back on the heat and scrape any goodness from the bottom of the pan. Let all but a few tablespoons of liquid boil off..
- Add the vinegar and stock and continue boiling until there's about 1/4 cup of liquid left. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Take the pan off the heat and add the tarragon, cream and any juices that have come out of the steak. Stir until the sauce is uniform. Pour the sauce over the steak or serve it on the side..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak Recipe Video: