Lobster bisque this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, lobster bisque. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lobster bisque is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lobster bisque is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lobster bisque using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster bisque:
- Make ready of Lobster head and shells 500g.
- Make ready of Shrimp head 300g.
- Take of Carrot 1 small.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 200 g of Celery.
- Make ready of Tomato 1 small.
- Make ready 20 g of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 25 g of Tomato paste.
- Get 60 ml of Brandy.
- Take 240 ml of White wine.
- Make ready 1.5 liter of Water and clam juice.
- Get stalk of Parsley 3.
- Prepare leaf of Bay 2.
- Get 150 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 20 g of Butter.
- Get 20 g of Flour.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Lobster bisque:
- Defrost the lobster shells and shrimp heads from the fridge. Cut the shells into pieces.
- Sauté the lobster head, shell and shrimp head with olive oil on pan until the shells are dried and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add brandy and flambé until all brandy has evaporated.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add water and clam juice into the pan and bring to boil.
- Cut the onion, celery, tomato and carrot into cubes. Sweat on another pan until soften. Stir in tomato paste and minced garlic. Add the sautéed mirepoix to the lobster stock and simmer together for 45 min.
- Prepare a blonde roux on a separate pan. Melt the butter over low heat until the butter smells nutty and turns blonde, mix in flour and continue to stir until all mixed, allow to cool.
- After 45 minutes of simmering, remove the parsley stalk and bay leaves from the stock. Blend the stock with a electric blender or a hand blender until smooth.
- Strain the stock in a fine cheese cloth bag.
- Heat up the filtered stock in the pot. Add the blonde roux to the stock, continue to boil to thicken it. Add cream to enrich the soup. Salt and pepper to season.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lobster bisque recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lobster bisque Recipe Video: