Steak Tartare - Spicy this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steak tartare - spicy. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak Tartare - Spicy is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Steak Tartare - Spicy is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak tartare - spicy using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Tartare - Spicy:
- Get 100 gr of Filet - the best you can get - I use Kobe 5 or Black Angus.
- Prepare of Baguette or other Toast.
- Take of All these are ideas - use more or less of each to your Taste.
- Get 20 Gr of Mustard - Dijon for Classic - I like to use Colmans English for hotter - you can also add a little of the powder if you prefer dryer mixture.
- Take 4 gr of Shallots - Minced.
- Take 4 gr of Capers - Minced.
- Prepare 4 gr of Chives - Minced.
- Prepare 1 of small Cornichon - Minced.
- Get 1 Tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of Any Spicy Sauce to Taste - I use tabasco habanero or powdered Chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Lemon or Lime Juice.
- Make ready 2 of perfect Egg Yolks.
- Take Splash of Cognac.
Instructions to make Steak Tartare - Spicy:
- Place beef in the freezer to firm slightly. The meat will chill from the outside in. You want the surface to be frozen and the inside to be chilled (DO not freeze). This should take about 30 minutes..
- Put everything else (Apart from Yolks) in a Bowl and mix - keep tasting and add salt and pepper until perfect..
- Put into a little dish and upturn on a plate and place the Yolk on top - serve with the bread or toast of your choice..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak tartare - spicy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Tartare - Spicy Recipe Video: