Smoky chicken liver fry this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoky chicken liver fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smoky chicken liver fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Smoky chicken liver fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smoky chicken liver fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Prepare 500 grm of Chicken liver.
- Prepare 2 of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Prepare handful of Curry leaves 1.
- Prepare 15 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 100 ml of Brandy.
- Make ready 150 ml of oil.
Steps to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoky chicken liver fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Smoky chicken liver fry Recipe Video: