Cambozola and Mushroom Soup this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cambozola and mushroom soup. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cambozola and Mushroom Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Cambozola and Mushroom Soup is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cambozola and mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 1-1 oz. of packet assorted dried mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 lb of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Take 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Get 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Make ready 2 cups of cold water.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 100 g of cambozola, rind removed.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Bloom the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 20 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and give them a quick rinse. Chop any large pieces into bite-sized chunks. Strain the blooming water (now mushroom broth) through a coffee filter to remove any sediment, and set it aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add all the mushrooms. Fry until the water the mushrooms give off evaporates and they take on a bit of golden colour. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Stir the shallots and garlic into the pot and continue frying 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Pour in the brandy. Let cook until most of the brandy has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir for 1 minute to coat..
- Add the thyme, mushroom broth, chicken stock, and 2 cups cold water to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Fish the thyme sprigs out of the pot. Break the cambozola into chunks and add it a little at a time to the pot, stirring to melt it in. Remove any big pieces of mold that float to the top; they'll turn rubbery. When all the cheese has melted, turn off the heat and stir in the cream to finish..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cambozola and mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cambozola and Mushroom Soup Recipe Video: