Dark chocolate Hedgehog cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate hedgehog cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark chocolate Hedgehog cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Dark chocolate Hedgehog cake is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate hedgehog cake using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark chocolate Hedgehog cake:
- Make ready FOR of cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready for of butter cream-.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 tsp of espresso powder.
- Get for of decorations-.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate.
Steps to make Dark chocolate Hedgehog cake:
- For cake mix oil and sugar with a hand blender. Add milk, condensed milk. Mix as well. Add essence. Sieve all dry ingredients together. Mix with wet ingredients. Add melted(cool) dark chocolate. Mix nicely to make the cake batter.
- Bake at 180° temperature in preheated oven for 40 minutes. I made 2 cake out of this.
- Now time to make the buttercream. Mix butter, sugar, and cocoa powder with a blender. Gradually add milk. Add vanilla extract and espresso powder and combine well. If frosting appears too dry, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time until it reaches the right consistency..
- For chocolate chip... Spread melted dark chocolate in marble paper.. Spread evenly. Let it cool. Cut it with the backside of the cake nozzle to give round shapes..
- Now time to make a hedgehog cake. Lay your cake on a board and sandwich them together using some buttercream. Using a ruler measure the diameter of the cake and divide it by four..
- Carefully cut off either side of the measured cake to make the top the hedgehog. Then cut off the front sections the middle piece of the cake to make the nose. Cut small triangle off the back of the sides so there isn't a big overhang at the back of the cake.
- Add buttercream to the top of the body and top of both sides. Then sandwich the sides together on the top of the body.
- Cover the hedgehog with buttercream. Once it covers the use of a fork to add the bristly texture to the body. Now placed choco chips which I made..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dark chocolate hedgehog cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dark chocolate Hedgehog cake Recipe Video: