Jamie Oliver's Easter Egg Shell this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jamie oliver's easter egg shell. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jamie Oliver's Easter Egg Shell is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Jamie Oliver's Easter Egg Shell is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jamie oliver's easter egg shell using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jamie Oliver's Easter Egg Shell:
- Get of Candied Orange:.
- Make ready of Orange Preferably Organic, 1/2 Washed Thoroughly.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar, A Few TBSP.
- Get of Eggshells:.
- Get of High Quality 70% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 60g.
- Take Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt,.
- Make ready 1 of Avocado,.
- Make ready of Mousse:.
- Make ready 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso Chilled,.
- Make ready 50 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- Prepare 50 g of Coconut Cream,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Cointreau / Grind Marnier / Any Orange Rum,.
- Prepare 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- Prepare of Garnishes:.
- Take of Fresh Bread Crumbs, A Few Spoonful.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Raspberries / Blueberries / Strawberries,.
- Get Pinch of Raw Cacao Nibs,.
- Make ready of High Quality 30% White Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, For Grating.
Instructions to make Jamie Oliver's Easter Egg Shell:
- Jamie Oliver's original recipe: https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/easter-recipes/chocolate-avocado-mousse/.
- Prepared candied orange. Preheat oven to 250 fahrenheit or 120 degree celsius. Use a serrated knife, slice orange to about 1/8 inch thickness. Discard any seeds. Transfer sugar into a shallow bowl..
- Dredge the orange slices into the sugar on both sides. Transfer the coated orange slices onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Lay another piece of parchment paper over the oranges. Using a large plate or another baking tray to weigh down the oranges..
- Wack into the oven and bake for 15 mins. Remove from the oven. Remove the plate or baking tray and parchment paper. Discard the paper. Wipe any excess liquid with kitchen paper. Turn the oven temperature down to 175 fahrenheit or 80 degree celsius..
- Wack into the oven and bake for 2 to 2.5 hrs. The orange slices should be dehydrated and almost translucent. Remove from oven and keep chilled until ready to use..
- While the orange slices are baking, prepare the eggshells. Melt 60g of chocolate in a double boiler. Once fully melted, remove from heat and add in the remaining 20g of chocolate. Mix until the chocolate is fully incorporated and melted. This is to temper the chocolate..
- Add a pinch of salt and give it a final mix. Slice the avocado into halves. Remove the seed and scoop out the flesh with a spoon as much as you can. Careful not to damage the skin. Transfer the flesh into a blender..
- Brush the melted chocolate into the avocado skin with a pastry brush. Chill in the fridge for 15 mins. Remove from fridge and brush another coating of chocolate. Repeat the steps until you have a total of 3 coatings. Chill the chocolate in the fridge for at least 30 mins to 1 hour. Carefully unmold the eggshells from the avocado skin. Keep chilled in the fridge until ready to use..
- While the chocolate is chilling in the fridge, prepare the mousse. Add coffee, condensed milk, coconut cream, liqueur and ice into the blender, together with the avocado. Add in any remaining melted tempered chocolate as well. Blitz until smooth. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Assembly. Sprinkle bread crumbs in a circular motion. *To make fresh bread crumbs, simply toast bread in a 360 fahrenheit or 180 degree celsius oven. Blitz in a food processor until powder forms. I am using wholemeal bread for extra flavors.*.
- Spoon the avocado mousse into the center. Place the eggshell onto the mousse. Add berries onto the shell. Place in the candied orange slice. Sprinkle some cacao nibs. Lastly, grate some white chocolate over the top. Serve immediately..
- For the detailed recipe video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNP47zQF7Jp/.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jamie oliver's easter egg shell recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Jamie Oliver's Easter Egg Shell Recipe Video: