Glazechops this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, glazechops. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Glazechops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Glazechops is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook glazechops using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazechops:
- Prepare of Porkchops.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of bone-in center cut porkchops.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Get 4 of medium sized new potatoes.
- Take 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Make ready To taste of seasoned salt.
- Make ready of Glaze.
- Get 2 tablespoons of fig preserves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peach brandy.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Glazechops:
- Get the porkchops at room temperature. Cut the butter into Pat's. Add the fig preserves, honey and peach brandy. Let it bubble 3 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside..
- Aggressively season the porkchops with the salt and pepper. Get a skillet hot and sear the meat 5 minutes per side. Set aside from the heat..
- Start batch 2..
- Chop the potatoes. Melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the potatoes and carrots. Coat everything with the butter oil mixture..
- Sauté the potatoes and carrots for 10 minutes. Now add the onions, coat them with the oils. Season with seasoned salt. Sauté for 20 minutes till done to your desired doneness..
- Cook the chops in the glaze for 25 minutes covered. Turn every 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables and glaze. I hope you enjoy!!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food glazechops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Glazechops Recipe Video: