Sorrel and Pork Stew this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sorrel and pork stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sorrel and Pork Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Sorrel and Pork Stew is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sorrel and pork stew using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sorrel and Pork Stew:
- Make ready of Pork and marinade.
- Make ready 2-1/2 pound of porkloin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peach brandy.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready of Stew and vegetables.
- Get 10-1/2 ounces of sorrel in a jar chopped.
- Get 1 pound of carrots.
- Take 2/3 pound of potatoes.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Make ready 1 of large cucumber.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Steps to make Sorrel and Pork Stew:
- Cut the pork into manageable pieces. Add the spices except salt. Add the oil and brandy and put into a ziploc bag..
- Remove all the air from the bag. I used water in the sink to submerge the bag most of the way pushing the air out and sealing the bag. Set in the refrigerator for 3 hours..
- Wash peel and chop the vegetables..
- Here is the sorrel..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the pork and marinade. Add the onions and simmer for 2 minutes. Then add the sorrel..
- Now add the vegetables and stir. Now add the salt. Stir well and simmer 7 minutes..
- Add the broth and simmer 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes liquids will increase. Add the butter. Simmer 20 minutes more. Add the flour stir in and let thicken. Cook for 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sorrel and pork stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sorrel and Pork Stew Recipe Video: