Orange Pork this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, orange pork. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orange Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Orange Pork is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook orange pork using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Pork:
- Prepare 1 cup of orange marmalade.
- Take 1/4 cup of peach brandy.
- Take 1/3 cup of honey.
- Get 1-1/2 pound of pork loin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of tapioca starch.
Instructions to make Orange Pork:
- Season the porkloin with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in the pan. Sear the meat on each side..
- When seared remove from heat and set aside..
- To the pan add the marmalade and honey to the pan. Scrape the bits off the bottom. When scraped off add the peach brandy..
- Add the butter. Stir often..
- Add the porkloin back into the pan coating all sides. Simmer 7 minutes and remove from heat covered. Let rest 15 minutes..
- Right before serving add the tapioca starch and stir in to thicken the orange sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food orange pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Orange Pork Recipe Video: