French Apple Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, french apple cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Apple Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. French Apple Cake is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have french apple cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Apple Cake:
- Take of Unsalted Butter, 115g + More For Greasing.
- Get 110 g of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Baking Powder,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs Room Temperature,.
- Make ready 60 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Make ready 60 g of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- Make ready 3 TBSP of Brandy,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- Take 2 of Granny Smith Apples Peeled Cored Diced,.
- Make ready 3 of Red Gala Apples Cored Diced,.
Instructions to make French Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Grease the cake pan generously with butter and set aside. In a skillet over medium low heat, add butter..
- Swirl to melt the butter gently. Once melted, continue cooking until butter start to brown. *You can actually see that the milk starts to separated and the milk solids start to caramelize.*.
- Remove from heat. Pour into a bowl thru' a coffee filter over a fine strainer. Discard any residue. Reserve a few TBSP for serving (optional)..
- Measure the melted butter again. Add water if necessary to retain the weight as 115g. Set aside to cool to room temperature. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt..
- Mix to combine well. In another large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whisk eggs until foamy. Add in sugar and continue whisking until the sugar has dissolved. Add in brandy and vanilla paste..
- Give it a final whisk. Add in half of the flour mixture and half of the melted butter. Using a spatula, fold to combine well making sure no large lumps. Add in the remaining half of the flour mixture and melted butter..
- Fold to combine well. Make sure no large lumps. *You can pass the batter thru a fine strainer just to make sure.* Add in the apples..
- Mix to coat the apples well with the batter. Transfer into the cake pan. Wack into the oven and bake for about 50 mins to an hr. Or until the cake is browned and if you insert a skewer into the cake, it comes out clean..
- Keep an eye on the cake, as different ovens may varies and the cake can turn from being browned to burnt very fast.* Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely. Slice and serve with apricot compote, vanilla bean ice cream and beurre noisette (browned butter)..
- To make the apricot compote, place 500g of apricots (fresh, washed, halved and pitted) in a medium sauce pot. Add 1/4 cup of water and about 1/4 cup of granulated sugar (adjust to preference). Add in a stick of cinnamon and 3 cloves. Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to a slow simmer. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 mins..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food french apple cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French Apple Cake Recipe Video: