Drunken Vodka Bears this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, drunken vodka bears. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Drunken Vodka Bears is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Drunken Vodka Bears is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have drunken vodka bears using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Vodka Bears:
- Prepare 1 of Vodka (Any Flavor).
- Make ready 1 of Gummy Bears.
- Make ready 1 gallon of Ziplock Baggy.
Steps to make Drunken Vodka Bears:
- Places as many gummy bears in a bag. I typically fill the bag up a little less than half way full..
- Add any flavor of vodka, fill at least until it reaches where the top of the gummy bears. For mine I usually do a little of coconut vodka, lemon vodka, and orange creamsicle vodka..
- I like to suck the air out of the bag so they can rest flat in the refrigerator. This does not have to be done but I prefer to do it that way..
- Let sit in the fridge for a day and then add a little more vodka. Then wait an additional 24 hours and whala! You have Drunken Gummy Bears..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food drunken vodka bears recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Drunken Vodka Bears Recipe Video: