Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coffee-rubbed smoked beef tenderloin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coffee-rubbed smoked beef tenderloin using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Prepare of Rub/Marinade.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of coarse salt, sea salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder, or 5-6 cloves diced.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ground coffee, or instant coffee, espresso powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of onion powder or 1/4cup of minced white onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of red pepper flake.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Meat.
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef Tenderloin, Roast Beef.
- Prepare of apple or pecan wood chips, dry.
- Get of olive oil.
Instructions to make Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, except the Worcestershire sauce, and rub all over the tenderloin till completely covered. Marinate covered in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or for more flavor marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place an oven safe container filled 3/4 of the way with water in oven while preheating for steam and keeping tenderloin moist..
- If using a charcoal grill, place coals mainly to one side of the grill so there's a cool and hot side. Preheat charcoal or gas grill on high. Clean grates very well. Using a paper towel and thongs, rub an olive oil soaked paper towel on the hot grill grates where you will be placing the meat. This prevents sticking of the meat and spices..
- Turn off flame on meat side of grill, or place meat on the cool side of charcoal grill. Place marinaded tenderloin on hot, oiled grill grates. Place the dry apple or pecan wood chips on the hot side of the grill, opposite of the meat. Dash Worcestershire sauce on meat to taste. Close lid and smoke for 20min. Open lid and flip meat. Dash with Worcestershire sauce. Smoke for another 15 min. Remove and take to oven..
- If you have a rib rack, place meat fat side up on baking sheet next to the container or water in the preheated oven..
- Once tenderloin is in 500°F preheated oven, close door, turn off oven and heat and Do Not open for 1-1/2 hr (hour and half)!!! Your oven will act like a Dutch Oven and will slowly cook your cook your meat keeping juices inside the meat. (Bake 30min per pound of meat).
- After cooking time, pull tenderloin out and let rest 10min before cutting. Enjoy!! Slight smoke taste on outside with a subtle, sweet-peppery aftertaste. Can go with so many sides!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food coffee-rubbed smoked beef tenderloin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin Recipe Video: