Hedgehogs (ježki) this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, hedgehogs (ježki). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hedgehogs (ježki) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Hedgehogs (ježki) is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hedgehogs (ježki) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hedgehogs (ježki):
- Get 380 g of lady fingers (savoiardi).
- Get 75 g of tea biscuits.
- Get 40 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 90 g of butter.
- Take 90 ml of coffee (2 espresso cups).
- Take 45 ml of rum.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Get of Coconut flakes or chocolate sprinkles.
Instructions to make Hedgehogs (ježki):
- In a pitcher, mix the milk with the coffee and the rum..
- Put all the biscuits in the food processor and grind them into a course powder..
- Add cocoa powder and butter, and turn the food processor on..
- Pour the milk mixture in through the feed tube, and keep it running for a few more seconds..
- Place the batter in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Form small balls and roll them either in the coconut or the chocolate sprinkles. I find that 40 g per ball makes a nice size, and yields around 25 balls in total..
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food hedgehogs (ježki) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hedgehogs (ježki) Recipe Video: