Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, graham mango float with caramel brandy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook graham mango float with caramel brandy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy:
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of small can condensed milk.
- Get 3 of ripe mangoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark caramel or dulce de leche.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of brandy.
- Get of Graham crackers.
Steps to make Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy:
- Whip the cream to soft peaks to create a lighter texture..
- Add the condensed milk into the cream and gently fold it in..
- Peel and slice the ripe mangoes.
- Line the bottom of your pie tray, alternating between the graham crackers, cream and sliced mangoes..
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set before serving..
- Mix the caramel and the brandy together, you can serve it with the pie. You can also remove the alcohol content by slightly boiling the brandy before mixing it into the caramel..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food graham mango float with caramel brandy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy Recipe Video: