Chocolate Swiss Roll this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate swiss roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Swiss Roll is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Swiss Roll is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate swiss roll using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Swiss Roll:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, separate the yolk and white.
- Make ready 50 g of sugar.
- Get 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 65 g of flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of choco powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 60 g of butter, melted.
- Take 0,5 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipped cream.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 50 g of fruit of choices (cherry/strawberry are best options).
Steps to make Chocolate Swiss Roll:
- Preheated the oven to 180 deg C..
- Whisk white eggs about 5 minutes or until soft peak. Add (white) sugar gradually during whisking..
- In the other bowl, beat the egg yolk and brown sugar until it looks pale. Shift in the flour, choco powder, baking powder, vanilla extract and salt. Combine well and add melted butter..
- Add 1/3 of the white egg to the mixture, and whisk it using hand whisker. When everything is well incorporated, add 1/3 more of the white egg and fold the mixture. Repeat for the remaining 1/3 of the egg white..
- The pan should be buttered and covered with baking sheet so that the cake won't stick. Butter the baking paper as well..
- Pour the mixture in to the baking pan and bake for about 10-12 minutes..
- After baking, let the cake cool down a bit (2 minutes) and put another baking paper on top of it and start to roll it from the narrowest side. Put it in the fridge to speed up the cooling..
- While waiting, whisk the whipped cream until it peaks. Add 1 tbsp of sugar gradually. Cut the fruits into small bits..
- When the cake is completely cool, roll it out and spread the whipped cream and the fruit. Roll it in again carefully and put it back in a fridge for about 2-3 hours before serving..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate swiss roll recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe Video: