Apple Jalousie tart this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple jalousie tart. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Jalousie tart is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Apple Jalousie tart is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple jalousie tart using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Jalousie tart:
- Prepare 5 of apples peeled halved cored and cut into 8 wedges.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 3 tbsp of cognac liquor(for aroma).
- Get 1 tsp of grated lemon zest.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter cubes.
- Get 3-4 of Pastery sheet packet.
- Take 1 of beaten egg.
- Make ready of As required Sugar for sprinkle.
Instructions to make Apple Jalousie tart:
- Filling recipe:- *preheat oven at 350°. In a large bowl toss together apple, sugar and vanilla essence, cognac, lemon juice and zest, salt and flour *Transfer it into a rectangular bread tray with butter and bake for 40minutes. Let it be cool.
- Pastry recipe:- *Increase temperatire of oven at 400°. Now roll out 3-4pastry sheets on a parchment paper. Using tip of pairing knife, lightly score pastry into thirds, being careful not to cut all the way through centre *cut 3/4inch wide strips along the two outer thirds reserving centre for the filling. Tranfer the baking sheet to freezer if it becomes soft.
- Now add filling in the centre of patry sheet. Freeze for another 20minutes.
- Combine egg with 1tsp of water and give each strip a egg wash.
- Alternating from one side to the other, fold strips evenly over filling in an overlapping pattern.
- Now transfer it to the parchment paper. Lightly brush top with egg wash and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake for 20minutes at at 400°.
- Then reduce the temperature at 350° add bake it for another 20minutes.
- Avoid burning and bake till sugar is caramalised.
- Let it be cool and serve.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food apple jalousie tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Apple Jalousie tart Recipe Video: