Chocolate Milkshake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate milkshake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Milkshake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Milkshake is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate milkshake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Milkshake:
- Take 2 scoops of vanilla/chocolate ice cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of cocoa powder/1 and 1/2 tbsp if using chocolate ice cream.
- Take 1 of small frozen banana.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of milk of choice.
- Make ready of Afew chocolate biscuits (This is for texture).
- Take of Sugar, to taste (I used 1 tbsp).
- Take of Salt, to taste (I used 1/8 tsp).
- Take of Toppings.
- Make ready of Biscuits of choice.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
Steps to make Chocolate Milkshake:
- Gather all the ingredients..
- Blend everything together until smooth. Pour in a glass. Drizzle on top some chocolate syrup and serve with biscuits if desired. Serve cold. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe Video: