Peach Upside-down Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, peach upside-down cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peach Upside-down Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Peach Upside-down Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have peach upside-down cake using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Upside-down Cake:
- Get of Cake.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of peach brandy.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/3 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Take 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peach brandy.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 of peaches.
- Take As needed of pecans.
Instructions to make Peach Upside-down Cake:
- Heat a 8-9 inch cast iron skillet. Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray skillet with nonstick spray or grease with butter..
- Get the butter at room temperature. Mix the cake ingredients together form a batter..
- To make the topping Melt the butter with the sugar and peach brandy, heat gently in a saucepan, until the butter is melted..
- Peel and cut the peaches in half. To cut in half, take a knife to the center where the pit is. Score around the center and carefully separate..
- Remove the pit. Carefully remove the rough area that holds the pit..
- Cut into rings the peaches. Line the bottom of the skillet. Put a pecan half in the center of each peach ring. Pour the butter mixture into the bottom of the skillet..
- Carefully spoon the batter mixture over the top of the butter mixture..
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes test the cake for doneness..
- Let rest 1 minute, place a flat plate, or platter over skillet. Turn upside down and remove the skillet..
- If any peaches came off, remove from skillet and replace on the cake top..
- Serve warm or chilled I hope you enjoy!!!.
- NOTE: I sprayed the plate with nonstick spray that I transferred the cake onto. I stored in the refrigerator with aluminium foil on it so I also spayed the foil with the nonstick spray..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food peach upside-down cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peach Upside-down Cake Recipe Video: