Holiday Coconut Rum Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, holiday coconut rum cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Holiday Coconut Rum Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Holiday Coconut Rum Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook holiday coconut rum cake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake:
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Take 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark rum.
- Take of Glaze for after cake is baked:.
- Get 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark rum.
Steps to make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan. Sprinkle the shredded coconut evenly over the bottom of the pan..
- Mix cake mix and pudding in bowl with whisk to break up lumps..
- Add eggs, oil, water and rum. Beat until incorporated well..
- Pour batter evenly over coconut in bundt pan. Gently tap to remove air bubbles..
- Bake for 1 hour or until skewer test comes out clean..
- During the last 10 minutes of baking, prepare the glaze..
- In saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and water. Over medium heat, bring to boil stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the rums. Stir until well combined..
- While cake is hot, poke holes all over with skewer or fork. Pour hot glaze over cake. Being careful not to let it run over..
- Let the cake cool and soak for 2 hours.Do not refrigerate..
- After 2 hours, run a spatula or knife around pan and flip. Be patient, gravity with release the cake as it cools..
- This cake gets better the longer it sits. Can use all of one kind of rum or use extracts instead of rum..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food holiday coconut rum cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Holiday Coconut Rum Cake Recipe Video: