Strawberry Milkshake Jelly this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, strawberry milkshake jelly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Milkshake Jelly is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Milkshake Jelly is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry milkshake jelly using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Milkshake Jelly:
- Prepare 1 sachet of agar-agar (7 gr).
- Get 250 gr of strawberries.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Strawberry Milkshake Jelly:
- Wash the strawberries and core them. Blend them but only for a few seconds..
- Boil water, sugar, salt, and agar-agar. Stir continuously..
- When it's boiling, add strawberries, then milk. Stir well..
- Pour into molds and wait until the jelly is set. I used agar-agar because it can stand the heat and it'll stay firm after hours outside of the fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry milkshake jelly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry Milkshake Jelly Recipe Video: