Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brandied cranberry orange marmalade muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brandied cranberry orange marmalade muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of turbinado sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of each cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground ginger.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 1 jar of ValleyBrook Farm Brandied Cranberry Orange Jam.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of melted butter (cooled).
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped fresh cranberries (food processor).
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped ginger.
Steps to make Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 12 nonstick muffin tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Pour into well in the center of the dry ingredients. Mix with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in nuts, ginger, & cranberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake until tops are firm and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan on a rack for about 5 minutes; turn out of pan to cool completely..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brandied cranberry orange marmalade muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins Recipe Video: