Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1:
- Prepare 238 g of Dried Fruits Mix Preferably Foodsterr,.
- Get 75 g of Dates Pitted Thinly Sliced,.
- Take 50 g of Maraschino Cherries Halved,.
- Make ready 50 g of Crystallized Ginger Quartered,.
- Prepare 75 g of Cointreau / Brandy / Dark Rum,.
Steps to make Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1:
- You can use a Combination of Raisins, Sultanas, Green Raisins, Dried Apricots, Candied Orange Peels, Candied Lemon Peels, Dried Cranberries and Blueberries..
- Ransfer dried fruits mix, dates, cherries and ginger into a large bowl. Toss to combine well. Transfer into the sterilized jar. Add in the Cointreau or any other liqueur you are using. Give it a good shake to combine everything well. Set this aside in a cool & dry place for 7 to 10 days. Give it a good shake every 24 hrs..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food xmas chocolate fruit cake pt. 1 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Xmas Chocolate Fruit Cake Pt. 1 Recipe Video: