Best Holiday Cookies this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, best holiday cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Holiday Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Best Holiday Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best holiday cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- Take 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Get 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Make ready 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 C of dried cranberries.
- Take 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Get of Preparation.
- Make ready of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Take of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Instructions to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food best holiday cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Best Holiday Cookies Recipe Video: