Chocolate Sponge Cake (Sokolatopita) this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate sponge cake (sokolatopita). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Sponge Cake (Sokolatopita) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Sponge Cake (Sokolatopita) is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate sponge cake (sokolatopita) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Sponge Cake (Sokolatopita):
- Make ready of Syrup:.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 250 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 3/4 cups of Cocoa.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Cognac (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Vanilla powder extract or liquid.
- Prepare of Sprinkles (optional).
- Prepare of Cake batter:.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Chocolate Sponge Cake (Sokolatopita):
- In a large sauce pan melt butter, sugar, cocoa, water..
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking power, salt and eggs. Beat nicely and set aside..
- Before pouring syrup into the batter, set aside 1 small cup of syrup. Pour syrup very slowly and mix..
- Stir cake batter and add in the Vanilla extract..
- Pour in Cognac. Pour batter into a buttered baking pan, and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees..
- This cake will not rise like the normal sponge cake, this is a bit flatter, buttt two pieces one on top of the other will absolutely do the trick, as you can see in the picture. 🙂 The cup of syrup that was set aside you can use to pour onto each piece as an added addition, I added sprinkles on this piece 🙂 Hope you enjoy this recipe!!! Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate sponge cake (sokolatopita) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Sponge Cake (Sokolatopita) Recipe Video: