Brandy Slush this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brandy slush. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brandy Slush is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brandy Slush is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brandy slush using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brandy Slush:
- Get 12 oz. of can frozen orange juice concentrate.
- Take 12 oz. of can frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Prepare 1 cup of apricot brandy.
- Get 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 24 oz. of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 12 oz. of peach mango juice blend.
- Prepare 12 oz. of seltzer water (to help freeze quicker).
- Take 2 of empty 1.75 liter juice bottles (to store unfrozen slush).
Instructions to make Brandy Slush:
- Combine everything and mix well. I split the mix between two pitchers and pour back and forth a bunch of times because I don't own a container large enough to mix it all at once..
- Pour mixture into empty juice bottles. This will make the next step easier and allow you to store whatever you don't use into the fridge for later..
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight..
- Once frozen, place cubes into a zip lock freezer bag and mash it into a slush with your bare hands. No, not by squeezing the cubes bare-handed. Seal the bag first and then squeeze..
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to put slush into a glass and then pour on your favorite citrus-y soda (Sun Drop, Sierra Mist, 7-Up, or similar). I use a 50/50 slush to soda ratio..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brandy slush recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandy Slush Recipe Video: