Steak Diane this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, steak diane. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak Diane is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Steak Diane is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have steak diane using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Diane:
- Take of Sirloin steak or any cut you prefer.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tbps salted butter.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of button mushrooms.
- Take 1 of tbps mustard.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 shot of brandy or cogniac.
- Take 3-4 of tbps of Worcester Sauce.
- Take of Parsley.
- Get 1 handful of peas (optional).
Instructions to make Steak Diane:
- Hot pan, olive oil. Season and sear the steaks with 2 cloves of garlic (cook to the degree that you prefer). Add the butter to the pan then baste. Once cooked, take it off the heat and rest the meat..
- On the same pan, saute the chopped onion and 1 clove of garlic until soft. Season with salt, pepper, mustard and Worcester sauce then add the mushrooms..
- Pour the brandy on one side of the pan then slightly tilt over the flame to flambe or just let the alcohol cook-out without flaming. (Be careful when flaming. Make sure that you can control the fire on the pan. Always have a wet towel ready or flour to put out the flames if it gets out of control)..
- Swirl the remaining juices around, add the cream then reduce. Add chopped parsley..
- You can put the steaks back in the cream to finish cooking or you can just spoon the sauce on top of the steaks during plating..
- You can serve it with baked potato wedges (as seen on my picture) or with mashed potatoes. Bon appetit..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food steak diane recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Diane Recipe Video: